Vinnytsia. Твір про Вінницю англійсько мовою (з перекладом)

Vinnytsia. Твір про Вінницю англійсько мовою (з перекладом)
1 Звезда2 Звезды (Проголосуй першим!)
Loading...

Vinnytsia

Vinnytsia is a city on the Buh river and a region centre since 1932. The total area of the city is 6100 hectars. Its population is 391 700. It is divided into 4 districts. It was first mentioned in historical documents in 1363, as a Lithuanian fortress.

The settlement gradually developed from a farming village into a manufacturing and trading centre. It became the region’s capital in 1932. Its chief cultural institutions are the Ukrainian Music and Drama Theatre, a puppet theatre, a philharmonic society, a literary museum dedicated to M. Kotsiu­bynsky, who was born in Vinnyt­sia, and a regional studies museum. The M. Pirogov Museum (established in1947) is just outside the city.

The main architectural monuments are the Dominican (1624), Jesuit (1610—1617), and Capuchin (1760) mon­as­teries and the wooden churches of St George (1726) and St Nicholas (1746). Today Vinnytsia is a large industrial and communications centre. Its machine-building and metalworking enterprises produce instruments, radio devices, ball bearings, and tractor parts. The main chemical plants produce super­phos­phate fertilizers and paint. The large food industry consists of meat-packing, oil and fat processing, canning, and confectionery manufacture. Woodworking and furniture manu­facturing make a big contribution to the economy of Ukraine.

The city is very green. It has a lot of parks. The city’s educational facilities include 12 technical secondary schools, 3 in­stitutes (pedagogical, polytechnical, and medical)­, and branches of the Ukrainian Ag­ri­cul­tural Academy and the Kyiv Trade and Eco­nomics Institute.

 

Вінниця

Вінниця — місто, розташоване на бе­ре­гах Південного Бугу, і є облас­ ним центром з 1932 р. Місто займає площу в 6100 гектарів. Число жителів складає 391700. Місто складається з чо­ти­рь­ох рай­онів­. Уперше в історичних документах зга­дуєть­ся в 1363 р. як Литовська фор­те­ця.

Поселення поступово пе­ре­тво­рю­ва­ ло­ся із сільськогосподарського села в промис­ловий і торговий центр. У 1932 р. місто стало обласним центром. До основних культурних визначних па­м­’­я­ток належать український музично-драматичний театр, ляль­ ковий театр, філармонія, літератур­ ний музей, при­свя­че­ний М. Коцю­ бинському, що на­ро­див­ся у Вінниці, і краєзнавчий музей. Музей-садиба М. Пирогова (зас­но­ ва­ний у 1947 р.)

зна­хо­дить­ся відра­ зу за межами міста. До пам’ятників архітектури на­ лежать Домініканський (1624 р.), Єзуї­тсь­кий (1610—1617 р.) і Капу­ цинський (1760 р.) монастирі й де­ рев’яні Георгіївська (1726 р.) і Мико­ лаївська (1746 р.) церкви.Зараз Вінниця — великий про­мис­ло­ вий і культурний центр. Підприємства машинобудівної і ме­та­ло­об­роб­ної га­лу­зей виробля­ ють інст­рументи, ра­д­і­о­де­талі, ша­ри­ ко­п­і­д­шип­ни­ки, тракторні запчастини.

Хімічні заводи роблять су­пер­фос­ фатні добрива і фарбу. Хар­чо­ва промисловість містить м’я­ со­об­роб­ну галузь, виробництво олії і жи­ру, консервне і кондитерське ви­ роб­ниц­т­во. Деревообробна галузь і ви­роб­ниц­т­ во меблів роблять відчутний внесок в еко­но­м­і­ку України. У місті багато зелені. Тут багато парків. До міських освітніх установ нале­ жать 12 технікумів, три вузи (педа­ гогічний, політехнічний і медичний) і філії Ук­раї­нсь­кої сільськогоспо­ дарської академії та Київського торгово-економічного інсти­ту­ту

Залишити відповідь

Ваша e-mail адреса не оприлюднюватиметься. Обов’язкові поля позначені *