– It’s a nice day today, isn’t it?
– Oh, yes. It’s lovely day. It’s a nice weather we are having. It’s a pleasant change after all that rain we had last week.
– Lovely day today, isn’t it?
– Oh yes, it’s a fine day. There isn’t a cloud in the sky. The sun is shining brightly.
– But the morning was so dark and cloudy. It looked like rain.
– It’s getting more and more cloudy. Do you think it’s going to rain?
– Yes, I think so. Oh, it’s starting to rain! And the wind is getting stronger.
– Get under my umbrella, please.
– Oh, thank you. It’s raining cats and dogs.
– Yes, it’s awful. I hate when it rains. Why haven’t you put on a raincoat?
– I don’t like it. I could have taken my umbrella, but I didn’t. The weather looked fine when I was going out. Do you think it will clear up soon?
– It may… But the forecast for today was “rain the whole day”.